Thursday, January 16, 2014

23 Things: Thing 1

I have created this blog under duress. I have registered for a class titled "23 Things" and the first "thing" I have to do is create a blog. As much as I love technology I don't want to use it outside of work. I don't want to Tweet or blog or share docs. My life is my own and I don't have the urge to share my thoughts or feeling with the world at large. What do I hope to get out of this, a better attitude. I would rather converse with my family then blog with people I don't know. I would rather play with my children then play games via facebook. I don't care which level of candy crush you are on or if you need lives. I don't want to know where you are and if you have a linked in account. My goal is to finish these 23 Things and not stop after Thing 3 because I just don't care how any of this works. So...here's to a better attitude.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Megan. I admire your conviction to move ahead with the technology. I completely understand your need to stay private. We all need to have a life and so much of the social media interfers with that. Don't confuce social media with real technology.
    I try to stay current so I can perform better at my job, plus I actually enjoy it so that helps.
    Well, press on and onward.

    ReplyDelete